- Scheduling and minuting executive meetings
- Inbox and Diary Organistaion
- Call forwarding
- Ltinerary creation
- Travel and accomodation management
- KPI reporting
Get paces ahead, as your personal Klone takes charge of your diary, attends meetings in your place, manages technical systems, keeps your inbox in-shape, keeps clients happy and sets you up to soar.
Get all the groundwork you need to make your project sing – have your trusted Klone source recent, relevant and high-value research and data from varied and respected sources.
- Industry and content search
- Compile data and relevant sources
- Identify potential clients/partnerships
- Competitior analysis
- Hot trends and market statistics
- Invoice generation
- Expense tracking
- CV filtering for new hires
- Scheduling and conducting interviews
- Onboarding new employees
Finance & HR
Our talented team are swift, skilled and detail-centric administrators: from submitting tax returns to sending invoices, tracking expenses and onboarding new employees.
Delegate the essential business tasks you don’t wish to do: whether managing projects, transcribing, proofreading, preparing documents or organising events.
- Team admin support
- Preparing and Formatting Documents
- Organising Events, Seminars and Conferences
- Maintaining pipeline and bussiness lead
- Documenting procedures
- Website maintenance
- Party planning
- Sourcing gift options
- Planning family holidays
- Online Purchasing
- Maintaining contact database
- Organising household staff
Release yourself from life admin and trade tediousness for quality time with those you love. Have your Klone take care of multiple diaries, organise groceries and shopping, book hotels and travel, and research and craft itineraries.
IT & Social Media
Our Klones are digital mavens and your secret weapon for managing social media and IT. Leave it to your Klone to create and upload social media content, manage interactions, proactively build your accounts and take care of any
general technical issues, so you can focus on what counts.
- Creating social media content
- Maintaining social media
- Creating blog posts
- Content creation
- Campaign newsletters
- Metric reporting